This section contains useful information for helping you to evaluate your compressed air requirements and provides answers to some of the questions we receive most often. Feel free to look around. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve this section or information you feel would be of benefit to others please submit your ideas to our contact page.
- Compressed air terminology
- How to choose the right air compressor
- Single stage vs Two Stage compressor pumps
- DCFM, SCFM and ACFM
- Electric motors and HP ratings
- ACFM & SCFM altitude correction factors for oil-flooded compressors
- ACFM & SCFM altitude correction factors for oil-free compressors
- Saturated Water Vapour Pressure vs. Temperature Table
- SCFM air flow through an orifice, compressed air and vacuum
- Power, Flow, Pressure and Volume conversion table
- Other Useful Formulas
This service is provided as a guideline only, there is no guarantee regarding the accuracy of the information presented. Trident Compressed Air Ltd. assumes no responsibility for any damages (physical or liable) resulting from the use of the information provided. You should always consult a professional when determining your compressed air system requirements.