As compressed air cools, condensate is formed in compressed air systems which can cause expensive damage to air operated equipment and tools. To prevent this, we carry the full line of compressed air dryers designed for various applications and conditions. These state of the art compressed air dryers use patented technologies to provide dewpoints as low as -100 degrees F.
- For higher dewpoint applications (+39°F)
- Low pressure drops and use of energy efficient refrigerant.
- VSD (Variable Speed Drive) technology available on some ranges.
- Available in Cycling or Non Cycling versions.
Regenerative desiccant dryers
- For lower dewpoint applications (-4°F to -100°F)
- Compressed air flows through one tower to be dried, while the desiccant in the other is being regenerated.
- Dryers are available with a dew point control to control the regeneration cycle.
- Long desiccant life, low maintenance and quiet operation.
- Provides high quality air in demanding or extreme conditions at the lowest energy cost.
- Customized selection for required dewpoint.
- Ideal for small spaces, areas with no electrical, low flow environments, widely fluctuating temperatures, noise sensitive areas or explosion proof areas.
- Two pre-filters included to ensure optimal inlet air quality.